Ordinary National Diploma (N.D)
Higher National Diploma (H.N.D)
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
Bachelor of Science (B.sc)
Master of Science (M.Sc)
Master of Business Adm. (MBA)
Doctor of Business Adm. (DBA)
Students in HUBS learn strategies and methods to integrate policy and make sound decisions in business. HUBS offer an intense training in the best available man-
agement theory and practice to render innovative solutions to organizational problems and to address important issues in managing public service organizations effectively.
Students May enrol in any of the levels cited above
List of Courses By Level
Certificate and Diploma Programs
The Business of Hotels
Customer Care and Iterpersonal Skills
Business And Computing
Call Center Operations and Management
Banking and Finance
Production and Operations Management
Secretarial Studies and Office Management
Human Resource Management
Front Office Management
Public Service Provision
Warehouse and Material Management
Higher National Diploma And Bachelor of Business Administration(HND)and (BBA) Programs
Our HND is focused on 'learning by doing' and giving skills that you can use in a particular job. They are highly valued by employers and can also count towards membership of professional bodies and other employer organisations.The HND degree at HIPDET is issued by the Ministry of Higher Education in Cameroon . The HND takes two years full-time and can also be taken part-time, which takes longer.
The following specializations have so far been authorized by the Ministry of higher education to run the Higher National Diploma (HND program).
Banking and Finance
Human Resource Management
Marketing and Trade Sale
Logistics and Transport Management
Port and Shipping Management
Customs and Transit
Public Service and Administration
Information systems management
Local Government Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Awarded by European International University
The broad aim of the MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INNOVATIVE EDUCATION & TEACHING is to prepare a more able, efficient, internationally oriented, skilled teaching force. The programme aims at equipping teachers with necessary knowledge and skills, as well as inculcate continuing education mindset to enable them to:
- Engage in best practices to maximize learning outcomes.
- Employ sound educational theories and principles in day-to-day teaching and related tasks.
- Provide creative and flexible opportunity for teachers who are busy, but nevertheless wish to gain an internationally recognized teaching credential to further boost their professional careers in education.
- Contribute to the overall quality of education by becoming professionally attuned to a wide range of effective educational practices, by identifying and discarding those that are not effective.
- Be part of a bigger group of professional teacher network that makes up a constructive community of learners aimed at advancing the cause of good education for all, locally and internationally.
Program Learning Outcomes
The programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of educational and psychological theories, principles and concepts that directly or indirectly affect teaching and learning.
- Critically analyse and verify the application of such theories, principles and concepts in one’s own day-to-day teaching practices.
- Construct models and plan strategies aimed at improving curriculum delivery Employ assessment techniques that are in alignment with teaching approaches and pedagogic soundness.
- Develop a sound educational philosophy that would be reflected in every thought- pattern, action plan and execution of lessons.
- Evaluate contemporary educational ideas and practices and critically examine their relevance, appropriateness, and benefit to improving student learning and achievement.
- Embrace, practice and advocate for educational best practices that maximize teacher satisfaction and students’ success in learning.
Program Structure and Requirements
- There are 7 Core Modules plus 1 Action Research Paper. Each Module has a value of 7.5 ECTS.
- To complete the Programme and gain the award, students must successfully complete a total of 60 ECTS.
- The duration of the Programme is 12 months.
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Sufficient English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or its equivalent).
- At least 3 years of working experience as a professional teacher.
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply early to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior the commence of the preferred courses. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Here is the list of documents required for the M.S.IET admissions:
- Education Certificates + Transcripts.
- Latest CV / Résume.
- 2-3 Reference Letters (past or current employer(s) or professors).
- Personal Statement (500 words).
- Passport Copy.
- Passport Size Photo (jpg format).
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
Action Reseach Paper
ACTION RESEARCH PAPER
This requirement of the M.Ed. programme will enable the student to prepare a research paper that applies education concepts and research techniques to a significant teaching related issue or problem. This course will specifically place greater emphasis on and introduce students to action research, a form of self-reflective systematic inquiry by practitioners on their own practice. The goals of action research are the improvement of practice, a better understanding of that practice, and an improvement in the situation in which the practice is carried out.
After completing the action research the student should be able to:
- Describe the major steps involved in conducting a research study.
- Define and state the major characteristics of a variety of research approaches.
- Describe each of the components of a research plan.
- State the purposes, characteristics, and strategies of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Identify strategies for finding and selecting research participants.
- State strategies to enhance the validity of collected data.
- Describe processes involved in analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data.
- Carry out full-fledged action research and write a report on the findings of their investigation.
List of our MBA specializations.
Human Resource Management
Marketing and Sales Mgt
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Logistics and Supply Chain Mgt
Information Technology and Systems Mgt
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Awarded by European International University
Our Doctorate-through-Research (DTR) and/or Doctorate-through-Publication/Portfolio (DTP) programmes allows those professionals who have not followed the traditional academic route toward a doctorate degree to nevertheless obtain the highest academic recognition for having undertaken and produced practically-based, innovative research, and independently developed their research and other related analytical problem-solving skills and subject knowledge up to the Doctoral level. This may also include professionals entering higher education in mid-career, especially in practice-based disciplines such as management, education, public health, psychology, business administration, commerce, law, sciences and many more.
Doctor of Management (D.Man.)
Doctor of Psycology (Psy.D)
Doctor of Education (Edu.D)
Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A)